Contact Us To Start Your Claim Today

If you used a Paragard IUD that broke, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit and receive compensation.

Contact the law firm of Hissey, Mulderig & Friend by filling out the form below or call our office toll-free at 1-866-806-8117 to start your claim today.


About Our Firm

The attorneys at Hissey, Mulderig & Friend have decades of legal experience representing women who were injured by dangerous or defective birth control products.

HM&F Logo